Custom Shop H-155M Electric Guitar, Silver Top (AH16208)
This Custom Shop H-155M is made to shine with its vibrant vintage orange translucent finish and full-bodied tone. The semi-solid construction features a solid genuine mahogany rim that has been careful routed out leaving a thick rim and solid center block that provides impeccable sustain without all of the extra weight.
Multiple black and white binding, a rich ebony fretboard, gold hardware, and mother of pearl inlays in the headstock and fretboard take this special guitar to the next level. For those players who play up and down the fretboard, a florentine cutaway adds increased access to the higher frets.
If you’re looking for a guitar that will catch not only eyes, but ears as well, this custom piece is for you.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top), Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Silver Top
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Block
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Input Jack
- Bridge: TonePros Bridge and Tailpiece
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Gold
- Case: TKL