Custom Shop H-155M Electric Guitar, Vintage Orange Translucent (AH16211)
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
This unique silver and gold H-155M was designed for those who enjoy the finer things in life. The semi-solid construction features a solid genuine mahogany rim that has been careful routed out leaving a thick rim and solid center block that provides impeccable sustain without all of the extra weight.
Multiple black and white binding, a rich ebony fretboard, gold hardware, and mother of pearl inlays in the headstock and fretboard take this special guitar to the next level. A venetian cutaway adds a classic look while allowing access to the higher end of the fretboard.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top), Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Vintage Orange Translucent
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Block
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Input Jack
- Bridge: TonePros Bridge and Tailpiece
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Gold
- Case: TKL