Custom Shop Core Collection H-150 Plain Top Electric Guitar with Case, Dirty Lemon Burst
Revered for its elegance, the Heritage Custom Core H-150 Plain Top blends tradition with simplicity to deliver a refined look and timeless tone. This guitar is crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, and features the finest plain maple top and lightweight genuine mahogany back. A nitrocellulose finish with vintage gloss adds a subtle shine and velvety smooth feel to this guitar, and ages beautifully over time. With a redesigned carve top, 17° headstock and 4.5° neck angle, the Custom Core H-150 is optimized for excellent playability. This guitar is fitted with our Heritage Custom 225 Classic humbuckers. Designed and wound in-house, these vintage-inspired pickups are tuned for the Heritage Custom Core H-150 and excel in both clean and overdriven tones. Other notable features include a '50s C-shaped neck profile and a locking bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece. The headstock has a holly veneer and carries the 'Heritage' logo with a Twin Arrow inlay.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 Plain Top is available in three colors, with the option for an Artisan Aged treatment. It comes in a newly-designed hardshell case, with a certificate of authenticity and case candies included.
- Body Material: Premium Plain Maple (Top) / Ultra-Light Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Dirty Lemon Burst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Vintage Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: '50s C (.8910" – .9805")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: Pearl 'Heritage' Logo and Custom Shop Motif
- Pickups: Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic Humbuckers (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Case: Custom Shop Case and Case Candies