Custom Shop Core Collection H-150 Electric Guitar, Sky Blue over Dark Cherry Sunburst, Artisan Aged
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
Intricately aged by our master artisans, the Core H-150 Artisan Aged embodies the look, feel and character of a well-loved vintage guitar paired with the playability of a modern instrument.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 guitar is crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, and features the finest curly maple top and an ultra-lightweight genuine mahogany back. A nitrocellulose finish with vintage gloss adds a subtle shine and velvety smooth feel to this guitar, and ages beautifully over time. With a redesigned carve top, 17° headstock and 4.5° neck angle, the Custom Core H-150 is optimized for excellent playability.
The guitar also marks the debut of our signature 225 Classic humbuckers. Designed by Edwin Wilson, and wound in-house to our strictest standards, these vintage-inspired pickups are tuned specifically for the Heritage Custom Core H-150 and excel tremendously in both clean and overdriven tones, making them perfect for any music genre.
Other notable features include a ‘50s C-shaped neck profile that’s truly comfortable on the hands, and a locking bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and resonance. The locking Tune-O-Matic bridge can be swapped for a Vibramate with Bigsby B7. The headstock has a holly veneer and carries the ‘Heritage’ logo with a Twin Arrow inlay. Proprietary 3x3 tuners come laser-etched with our ‘Heritage’ logo.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 is now available as an online exclusive in Sky Blue over Dark Cherry Sunburst with our Artisan Aged treatment. It comes in a newly-designed hardshell case, with a certificate of authenticity and case candies included.
- Body Material: Premium Curly Maple (Top) / Ultra-Light Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Sky Blue over Dark Cherry Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Vintage Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: '50s C (.8910" – .9805")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: Pearl 'Heritage' Logo and Custom Shop Motif
- Pickups: Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic Humbuckers (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic or Vibramate with Bigsby B7
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar (no Stopbar with Bigsby B7 fitted)
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Case: Custom Shop Case and Case Candies