Custom Shop Core Collection H-150 Electric Guitar with Case, Dirty Lemon Burst, Artisan Aged
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
Intricately aged by our master artisans, the Core H-150 Artisan Aged embodies the look, feel and character of a well-loved vintage guitar paired with the playability of a modern instrument.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 guitar is crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, and features the finest curly maple top and an ultra-lightweight genuine mahogany back. A nitrocellulose finish with vintage gloss adds a subtle shine and velvety smooth feel to this guitar, and ages beautifully over time. With a redesigned carve top, 17° headstock and 4.5° neck angle, the Custom Core H-150 is optimized for excellent playability.
The guitar also marks the debut of our signature 225 Classic humbuckers. Designed by our Head of Guitar Research and Development, Edwin Wilson, and wound in-house to our strictest standards, these vintage-inspired pickups are tuned specifically for the Heritage Custom Core H-150 and excel tremendously in both clean and overdriven tones, making them perfect for any music genre.
Other notable features include a ‘50s C-shaped neck profile that’s truly comfortable on the hands, and a locking bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and resonance. The locking Tune-O-Matic bridge can be swapped for a Vibramate with Bigsby B7. The headstock has a holly veneer and carries the ‘Heritage’ logo with a Twin Arrow inlay. Proprietary 3x3 tuners come laser-etched with our ‘Heritage’ logo.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 is available in three colors with our Artisan Aged treatment. It comes in a newly-designed hardshell case, with a certificate of authenticity and case candies included.
Standard delivery is 5-7 days. Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery of H-150 Gold Top models and H-150 models fitted with Bigsby B7.
- Body Material: Premium Curly Maple (Top) / Ultra-Light Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Dirty Lemon Burst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Vintage Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: '50s C (.8910" – .9805")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: Pearl 'Heritage' Logo and Custom Shop Motif
- Pickups: Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic Humbuckers (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic or Vibramate with Bigsby B7
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar (no Stopbar with Bigsby B7 fitted)
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Case: Custom Shop Case and Case Candies