Standard Collection H-150 P90 Electric Guitar with Case, Ebony
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
The Heritage Standard H-150 P90 electric guitar is built in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, and features a select maple top with a solid mahogany body. The guitar is finished in nitrocellulose and ages beautifully over time.
The Standard H-150 P90 raises the bar with Seymour Duncan Vintage P90 pickups that deliver clarity, response and a versatile range of tones ideal for genres from from jazz to punk.
Other notable features include a C-shaped mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, and medium jumbo frets. The Standard H-150 P90 is fitted with dual volume and tone controls, Elixir Optiweb strings and comes with a premium carrying case.
- Body Material: Select Maple (Top) / 1-piece Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Colour: Ebony
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: Standard C (.8870" – 1.00")
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Vintage P90s (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Non-Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Heritage Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: Premium Standard Case