Standard H-530 Hollow Electric Guitar with Case, Antique Natural
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
This fully hollow, double cutaway is the lightest guitar in our lineup. Constructed using the same laminate maple rim set as our H-535 model, the open construction and lack of a full center block, allows this guitar to breathe naturally. The addition of a set of Lollar P-90s, provides warm and growling tones that many players seeking a vintage tone desire.
The H-530 is for those looking for a thinline hollow body with versatility to play both jazz and rock.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Body)
- Body Color: Antique Natural
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Lollar Dogear P90 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Trapeze Tailpiece
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL