Standard H-137 Electric Guitar with Case, Original Sunburst (Artisan Aged)
Artisan Aged guitars pay homage to instruments that have been played for years. Each American-made guitar is meticulously relic'd by skilled artisans using custom-shop techniques, resulting in a beautifully aged finish that's truly authentic.
Joining the ranks of guitars with vintage finishes is the H-137, a solid body guitar that screams excellent tone. The H-137 has a solid one-piece genuine mahogany body construction that gives it a desirable warmth from the get-go. Combined with the throaty growl of the Lollar P-90s, this model has a unique place in any situation, whether you’re playing live or in the studio.
Simply put, the H-137 is perfect for guitarists looking to play rock, country, blues or punk and not compete with other single-coil or humbucking guitars in the mix.
- Body Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Body Color: TV Yellow / Original Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickup: Lollar P90 Dogear (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL