Standard Eagle Classic Hollow Electric Guitar with Case, Antique Natural
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
A timeless archtop built to satisfy any player looking for a high-end jazz box. This guitar is crafted with a Sitka spruce top to bring more complex fundamentals and acoustic value. The clean, solid ebony fretboard and solid white binding offer an understated look. Two Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers provide the diversity and tonal capabilities that any professional demands.
The Eagle Classic is quintessential Jazz guitar for any player’s collection. Well balanced and versatile, it’s a workhorse.
- Body Material: Spruce (Top) / Curly Maple (Body)
- Body Color: Antique Natural
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: 5-piece Curly Maple
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover, Gold (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Rosewood Adjustable Bridge with Finger Bail Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Single Bound Polished Ebony
- Strings: GHS Boomers 11-52
- Tuning Machines: Grover Super Rotomatics
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL