Custom Shop Winter NAMM 2018 H-535 Electric Guitar, Natural (AH02305)
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
This natural beauty is a Custom Shop upgrade of our standard semi-hollow H-535. For this piece, we handpicked the finest laminated curly maple top and back from our private wood stash and paired it with a dark, rich rosewood fretboard that provides a pleasing contrast against the light maple top.
Visual details such as the cream bound headstock featuring a mother of pearl logo, vintage-inspired position indicators on the knobs, and the mother of pearl double parallelogram inlays on the fretboard elevate this H-535 to another level.
The Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers have been paired with a premium ThroBak electronic ‘50s style wiring harness including vintage tapered pots, and oil and paper capacitors to achieve true vintage tone.
- Body Material: Laminated Premium Curly Maple (Top & Body)
- Body Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany>
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Double-Parallelogram
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: ThroBak CTS 500K, Luxe Bumble Bee Capacitors
- Bridge: TonePros Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Bell Knobs with Nickel Position Indicators
- Case: TKL