Custom Shop Winter NAMM 2018 Aged H-150 Electric Guitar, Gold Top (AH13001)
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
The H-150 features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan, a solid one-piece genuine mahogany back, and a genuine mahogany neck. The neck also features beautiful mother of pearl trapezoid inlays. Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers are suitable for nearly every genre. Whether you’re jamming in a basement or performing in arenas, this guitar is a must-have for every guitarist’s arsenal.
All in all, the H-150 is perfect for someone looking a guitar with loads of sustain, a familiar feel, and a warm, thick tone, and is a must-have addition to every guitarist’s arsenal.
This Custom Shop H-150 is one of the first ever aged guitars that Heritage Guitars has built. Debuting at the 2018 Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, California, this special piece has been hand-aged with painstaking attention to detail from top to bottom. After studying the natural aging process of vintage guitars, our craftsmen use an array of tours to tastefully replicate this distinct look. The checking is cut in to the nitrocellulose lacquer by hand and each sign of wear is specifically placed to accurately mimic years of playing. Each piece of hardware is carefully aged by hand and shows the patina of a well-loved vintage instrument. The guitar has a stunning Gold Top finish that harkens back to the 1950s.
If you seek a new instrument that has a vintage look and feel, this guitar is your perfect match.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top), Genuine Mahogany (Body)
- Body Color: Gold Top
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoid
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Cream Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hat Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL