Custom Shop Winter NAMM 2018 Aged H-137 V2 Electric Guitar, Cherry Faded (AH13003)
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
The H-137 solid body guitar is for players who want a simple guitar that screams great tone. This model has a solid one-piece genuine mahogany body construction that gives this guitar a desired warmth in tone. Combined with the throaty growl of the Lollar P-90s, this model has a unique place in any situation, whether you’re playing live or in the studio. It is also great for players looking to play rock, country, blues or punk and not compete with other single-coil or humbucking guitars in the mix.
This Custom Shop H-150 is one of the first ever aged guitars that Heritage Guitars has built. Debuting at the 2018 Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, California, this special piece has been hand-aged with painstaking attention to detail from top to bottom. After studying the natural aging process of vintage guitars, our craftsmen use an array of tours to tastefully replicate this distinct look. The checking is cut in to the nitrocellulose lacquer by hand and each sign of wear is specifically placed to accurately mimic years of playing. Each piece of hardware is carefully aged by hand and shows the patina of a well-loved vintage instrument. The guitar has a stunning Gold Top finish that harkens back to the 1950s.
If you seek a new instrument that has a vintage look and feel, this guitar is your perfect match.
- Body Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Body Color: Cherry Faded
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- Pickup: Lollar P90 Dogear (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Wraparound
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL