Standard H-535 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with Case, Antique Natural
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
The semi-hollow H-535 features two Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbuckers that provide authentic tones that harken back to the late 1950s. The solid center block and laminated figured maple construction help control any unwanted feedback issues. This timeless guitar is the perfect companion for everything from Rock, to Jazz, to Blues, and beyond. The H-535 is made to be worked hard and played hard and many players will find this to be the only guitar they need.
The construction of this guitar allows for an unparalleled versatility that provides a great platform for any genre of music, making it a true workhorse.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Antique Natural
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL
The guitar features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan, a solid one-piece genuine mahogany back, and a genuine mahogany neck that features beautiful mother of pearl trapezoid inlays. The solid wood construction (non-weight relieved) means maximum sustain and tone, while the thick figured maple top reflects sound...
The semi-hollow H-535 features two Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbuckers that provide authentic tones that harken back to the late 1950s. The solid center block and laminated figured maple construction help control any unwanted feedback issues. This timeless guitar is the perfect companion for everything from Rock, to Jazz, to...
This fully hollow, double cutaway is the lightest guitar in our lineup. Constructed using the same laminate maple rim set as our H-535 model, the open construction and lack of a full center block, allows this guitar to breathe naturally. The addition of a set of Lollar P-90s, provides warm...
The H-137 solid body guitar is for players who want a simple guitar that screams good tone. This model has a solid one-piece genuine mahogany body construction that gives this guitar a desired warmth in tone. Combined with the throaty growl of the Lollar P-90s, this model has a unique...