Standard H-137 Solid Electric Guitar with Case, TV Yellow
The H-137 solid body guitar is for players who want a simple guitar that screams good tone. This model has a solid one-piece genuine mahogany body construction that gives this guitar a desired warmth in tone. Combined with the throaty growl of the Lollar P-90s, this model has a unique place in any situation, whether you’re playing live or in the studio. It is also great for players looking to play rock, country, blues or punk and not compete with other single-coil or humbucking guitars in the mix.
- Body Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Body Color: TV Yellow
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickup: Lollar P90 Dogear (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL