About this product
This archtop is a workhorse for any serious player. Featuring a figured maple body paired with a genuine mahogany neck, and select Indian rosewood fretboard, the H-575 offers a balanced pallet of tones. While this model is primarily sought after by jazz players, the dual Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers allow the guitar to be quite versatile.
The H-575 is for those seeking a solid construction hollow body that has a clean and balanced voice without the breaking the bank.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top & Body)
- Body Color: Original Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Rosewood Adjustable Bridge with Trapeze Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Polished Ebony
- Strings: GHS Boomers 11-49
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL