Standard H-575 Electric Guitar with Case, Original Sunburst (Artisan Aged)
Artisan Aged guitars pay homage to instruments that have been played for years. Each American-made guitar is meticulously relic'd by skilled artisans using custom-shop techniques, resulting in a beautifully aged finish that's truly authentic.
This treatment gives the H-575 even more reason to stand out from other archtops. Its figured maple body, already complemented by the beautiful florentine cutaway, now shows gentle signs of wear that reflect its status as the stage performer's choice.
Add to that a pair of Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers, and the articulate, balanced tones which jazz aficionados desire becomes a reality.
There's nothing quite like the H-575, and guitarists who own one will attest to its unmatched clarity and impeccable resonance.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top & Body)
- Body Color: Original Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Rosewood Adjustable Bridge with Trapeze Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Polished Ebony
- Strings: GHS Boomers 11-52
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL