Standard H-530 Hollow Electric Guitar with Case, Trans Cherry
About this product
This fully hollow, double cutaway is the lightest guitar in our lineup. Constructed using the same laminate maple rim set as our H-535 model, the open construction and lack of a full center block, allows this guitar to breathe naturally. The addition of a set of Lollar P-90s, provides warm and growling tones that many players seeking a vintage tone desire.
The H-530 is for those looking for a thinline hollow body with versatility to play both jazz and rock.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Body)
- Body Color: Trans Cherry
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Lollar Dogear P90 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL