Standard H-530 Electric Guitar with Case, Antique Natural (Artisan Aged)
Artisan Aged guitars pay homage to instruments that have been played for years. Each American-made guitar is meticulously relic'd by skilled artisans using custom-shop techniques, resulting in a beautifully aged finish that's truly authentic.
Part of this collection is the fully hollow, double cutaway H-530. Constructed using the same laminate maple rim set as our H-535 model, the open construction and lack of a full center block allows this guitar to deliver acoustic depth and warmth.
The addition of a set of Lollar P-90s provides warm and growling tones that players seeking a vintage sound desire.
In short, the H-530 is perfect for anyone looking for a thinline hollow body with versatility to play both jazz and rock.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Body)
- Body Color: Antique Natural
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Lollar Dogear P90 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL