Custom Shop Core Collection H-150 P90 Electric Guitar with Case, Pelham Blue
- Complimentary 2-year warranty
About this product
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 P90 electric guitar is built in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, and features a select maple or curly maple top with an ultra-light mahogany body. The guitar is finished in nitrocellulose with a vintage gloss, that adds a subtle shine and ages beautifully over time.
At the heart of the Custom Core H-150 P90 is a pair of 225 Classic P90 Pickups. Designed and wound in-house, these pickups offer a unique mix of warmth, grit and clarity. From shimmering cleans to roaring distortion, the 225 Classic P90s offer a dynamic range of tones, blending authentic vintage character with modern reliability.
A 50s C-shaped mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, and medium jumbo frets allow for optimal playability and silky-smooth string bends. Designed with a 17° headstock, 4.5° neck angle, and a carved top for a velvety smooth feel. Customizable dual volume and tone controls, plus a three-way pickup selector enable complete sonic command.
- Body Material: Select Maple or Curly Maple (Top) / Ultra-Light Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Pelham Blue
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Vintage Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: 50s C (.8910" – .9805")
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Pickups: Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic P90s (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Heritage Custom Shop Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: Custom Shop Case and Case Candies